Made Technical Services Ltd (MTSL) is a profit oriented legally registered Company under the Uganda Company’s Act, 2012 and incorporated to operate in Property management, Electrical works, Civil works and Engineering consultancy. MTSL’s capability in service delivery is portrayed by its dedication to serve clients or tenants with the best quality services to satisfaction in the agreed time frame work.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To supervise & ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in the company, monitor & implement all accounts payable, check activation & wire transactions, Administer all bank transactions & oversee data recording procedures on a daily basis, Completing & submitting tax returns and navigating regulatory change, Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement, Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts, Provide support to safe keeping of internal expenses in company, any other work that maybe assigned by your supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A graduate degree in finance management, accounting or a related field, with ACCA or CPA qualification is an added advantage.
- Two years of experience in working and implementing Business economic programs/activities from a reputable Company or Organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accounting & Entrepreneurship skills.
- Must be willing to work in harsh environments, beyond Eight (8) hours and weekends.
- The applicant should be a female.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their application letter, introductory letters from the area Police & Local council, National ID photocopy, 2 Recent passport photos, valid academic documents and detailed resume (CV) with three recognizable referees and their address/phone contacts to;
The Human Resource Manager;
MADE Technical Services Ltd.
P.O Box 100604, Kibuye, Kampala – Uganda
Send by E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for submission: Close of business by 4:00pm, Friday, 5th march 2021 Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted by MADE Technical Services Ltd. Any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to disqualification.