Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily input of sales in the log book, prepare and post journal entries
- Prepare receipts and invoices
- Prepare financial monthly reports which includes the following ;
- Budget, Expected Vs Actual Income Statement, Profit & Loss Statement and Prepare requisition
- Prepare weekly, monthly bank reconciliation statements
- Prepare Bi monthly and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) report to management on Financials
- Manage General Ledger maintenance process
- Ensure proper recording of revenue, purchases,disposals and all other transactions.
- Maintain Purchase Order Processing system and process cheque and online payments.
- Process Accounts Payable paperwork at completion of the payment process.
- Oversee document management within the department.
- Handle payroll related issues hand in hand with the Business Manager.
- Manage petty cash account and ensure timely reimbursement.
- Assist in tracking and maintaining company insurance policies (except Employee Benefits,which are maintained by the HR Department).
- Manage monthly account, close activities and reconciliation.
- Assist in preparation of periodic financial statement Account Audit
- Be Involved in tax authority matters with Tax consultants
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time quite often on short notice by the Business Manager
- Post all financial activities on Sage 50 Accounting software (Peachtree)
Day to day Financial status
The job and role attributes are as follows:
1. Excellent research and analytical skills
2. Written & verbal communication skills
3. Good presentation and report writing skills
4. Highly numerate
5. Multitasking skills
Skills and Qualification
B.S./ B.A. Degree in accounting
Substantial proven performance in a supervisory role
Outstanding communication, teaming and interpersonal skills.
Fluency in English
Business Manager And Managing Director, All units within the organization and external contacts
(bankers, auditors, suppliers, etc)