- Reconciling various individual Payable and Receivable accounts to balance with creditors and debtors accounts kept by them.
- Making bank transfer schedules to be made to creditors, deducting the necessary withholding taxes and paying to relevant authorities.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Keeping the Account payables and receivable update; devoid of errors, for reporting purposes.
- Generating sales invoices, quotations, and purchase order and pass entries into the accounting system, after the necessary approval and coding including accruals and provisions.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for company cash management, reconciliation, replenishment and disbursement.
- Maintain the general ledger
- General administrative responsibilities
- Must be a female between the age bracket of 30-45 years
- Minimum of HND/Bsc. in Accounting or Business Administration. Professional courses will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience