• Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages)
• Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate colleagues.
• Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers, etc
• Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
• Take minutes of meetings and dictations.
• Assist in office management and organization procedures.
• Monitor stocks of office supplies and report when there are shortages.
• Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events.
• Perform other office duties as assigned.
• Proven experience as office clerk or other clerical position.
• Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles.
• Working knowledge of office devices and processes.
• Very good knowledge of MS Office.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
• High school diploma.
Working hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Work location: Seremban 2
Working Days: Monday – Friday
Dress code: Smart casual