Our client might be a new Financial Broker in Limassol, but the 3 founding partners come with over 100 years of hands-on trading experience between them. The company have plans for extensive growth in the next 12 months and this will give the right applicant the opportunity to grow with the company from the beginning. They have a full trading license already approved and are only looking for people willing to work within the guidelines of the regulator.
Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Maintain client contact lists.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support to visitors and welcome visitors in the reception area.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Perform a wide range of general office administration duties and functions.
Requirements and skills:
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is a must.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines and computers.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Team player.
- Must be able to legally work in Cyprus.
What we offer:
- Monthly Gross Salary offered based on qualifications and experience.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Friendly working environment.
- Potential to grow.
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and they are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. They celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.
Recruitment Agency: AMREP Limited.