- Managing and co-ordinating office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures;
- Establish work priority and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed;
- Carrying out administrative activities;
- Conducting analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and projects planning and management processes;
- Assisting in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls;
- Assembling data and prepare periodic and/or special reports, manuals and correspondence;
- Managing inventory of office supplies, sourcing for suppliers and maintaining invoices;
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews, events and other similar activities;
- Preparing correspondence, agendas, and presentations using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, etc.);
- Organizing, categorizing and maintaining documents and files;
- Handling requests and queries using problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
One year or less of work experience (internships may be accepted)
Diploma/Bacheor’s Degree in Business/Economics
Good knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, etc.);
The ideal candidate MUST HAVE soft skills such flexibility, adaptability, proactivity and critical thinking.
The company is looking for someone who is available to move across different places Canada with short notice for the whole duration of different projects; who is flexible about the daily and weekly workloads.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Contract position (one year)
$22.50/h, 30 hours/week
It is important to understand that the job DOES NOT have a fixed place of employment, but changes as per project location. For this reason the abovementioned soft skills are essential.
Driving records are required.
If interested, please send an e-mail with your resume at [email protected], otherwise your application will not be accepted.
The offer is address to Canadians and Permanent Residents of Canada.