Angular/.NET Full Stack Developer
Studio City based software company is now accepting resumes for qualified Angular/.NET Engineers. Qualified candidates will have programming experience designing browser-based database driven applications. Prior experience working in a team coding environment is desired.
Job responsibilities will entail collaborating with team members, product owners and customers to develop applications to service the needs of movie studios, independent film distributors, production companies, and others in the entertainment field. Projects will include developing new applications, integrations to third-party systems, developing new features in existing applications, refactoring and re-architecting existing features and being a contributor of ideas within the organization.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Design and develop solutions at every layer of the stack: Angular, C#, and SQL Server.
- Write clean, well-structured, maintainable code and contribute to team code reviews.
- Participate in scrum development process.
Required Skills & Experience
- High proficiency in Angular and related technologies (TypeScript, RxJS).
- Strong UI/UX sensibilities with experience designing for complex data.
- Proficient in C# and EntityFramework.
- Experience with SQL and database design.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Angular state management techniques or libraries.
- Familiarity with component/CSS libraries like Angular Material and Bootstrap.
- Experience writing RESTful or OData APIs using ASP.NET Core/Web API.