Automotive Data Analyst Job - Lagos
Spare works Limited a fledging automotive spare parts distribution company is in need of a talented professionals to join our growing Electronic Catalog and Data Management Department. We are currently seeking an Automotive Data Analyst who will work closely with our team to process and maintain the content within the Spareworks Electronic Product Catalog (SEPC). The ideal candidate will have extensive auto parts knowledge and experience in light duty trucks and passenger vehicles coupled with experience working with eCatalog, ecommerce and entry level database management. Parts knowledge with vehicles of all brands, make, year and model.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain the accuracy of the Spareworks Electronic Product Catalog (SEPC) by analysing new content for accuracy and completeness using quality assurance tools.
- Matching and linking interchangeable parts, part numbers, Makes and Brands.
- Develop and enhance value-add content in support of products within eCatalog database.
- Interacts with trading partners to validate and acquire updated content in support of enhancing listings, coverage and identified issues.
- Ensure content supporting pending line changes or product line reviews is properly represented within eCatalog system prior to store release.
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong automotive product knowledge and understanding of automotive theories.
- Thorough knowledge of automotive parts cataloguing or parts counter experience.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in eCatalog content processing is desired but not mandatory.
- Understanding of the Auto Care Association standards for content delivery is desired.
This is a full-time opportunity; Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Proficiency in English, Igbo and any of Hausa and Yoruba is an added advantage
- Great opportunity for growth and development.
- 2-5 years’ experience working in the automotive industry or E-commerce space.
Interested Applicants should forward there CV to [email protected]. Please specify your current locations in the Subject of your mail.