Lauth Investigations International, Inc. Family- owned company, in the United States is looking for Sales Professional located in Quito, Ecuador. You can work from the comfort of your home in Quito!
You’re driven by success and have a principled approach to work. You network on all levels and understand the art of establishing and maintaining trustworthy relationships. Your entrepreneurial spirit propels you into new territory and helps you capitalize on unforeseen opportunities! You are also bilingual in English and Spanish!
If this sounds like you, consider joining us as a Sales Consultant Claim Researcher. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your professional network, receive an unlimited earning potential and build your professional career - all while working from the comfort of your home.
We provide an exciting environment to jumpstart your career in a highly-reputable and fast-paced industry. We celebrate your success and reward team members for great ideas, having a positive attitude and teamwork. Here’s what you can expect when you join us:
- Flexibility to work from the comfort of your home
- Flexibility to either work part-time (20 hours/week) full-time (40hrs)
- Commission-based contract position with the potential to earn 30% per each claim recovered
- A culture that sets you up for success with warm leads, training, tools and coaching
This position is part of the Return Assets Branch, which was established to help provide the resources and technology that asset owners need in order to secure assets that are rightfully theirs. This brand was founded on the simple principle that: property owners, families, and heirs of the unrecovered assets rightfully deserve the property, whether to pay for college education, clothes, home maintenance, or even for someone just needing a fresh start, which in turn helps the U.S. economy.
- Return unrecovered assets to the rightful owner through dedication, care and heir research
- Develop a strong understanding of our services, client portfolio and business model
- Review progress and status of claims with lead, discuss problems and suggest remedial actions
- Locate other estranged heirs to claim their shares of the inheritance
- Gather and prepare the necessary documentation required by the entity holding the asset to register and support the claim for settlement to the claimant
- Provide a professional legal referral, if necessary, such as a local estate lawyer or notary public
- Research, locate, and implement necessary document certification or notarization of documents or court-certified approved records
- Develop relationships with various entities such as courts, property administrators, nationally recognized genealogy experts, licensed investigators, probate lawyers, and law firms
What you’ll bring to our team:
- At least 1 year of experience in sales
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Excellent customer service skills, enthusiasm for your work and strong work ethic
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- Organized, results-driven and strong communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to work under limited supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and protect sensitive information
- Strong WiFi connection, quiet home office and a personal laptop
Visit us at https://www.returnassets.org/
Come be part of an exciting, fast-paced company that is making a positive impact in the business world. Apply now!