Looking for; an eager OFFICE-BASED Bookkeeper ( Prokurist) who also handles logistics with German as their first language but must be proficient in English. They need travel and work out of our Tegel (Berlin) office every day. The role will include:
1. All bookeeping functions leading to financial statements to submit to the tax consultant.
2. Order processing -Coordinate deliveries with customers, headquarters, warehouse, forwarders. Including Certification requirements. Proforma invoices for prepayment customers.
3. Logistics- Courier, airfreight, truck and sea freight shipments; necessary documents.
4. Warehouse administration - Monthly check of warehouse inventory report, Order of new goods for warehouse, provide customs documents for import from , Timely customs clearance of goods at the bonded warehouse for orders, Devaluations of inventory if required.
5. Reporting - Monthly inventory report for tax advisor, plus lists of demo units and warranty goods delivered FOC from stock. Yearly report on packing material brought into the German market (Gruener Punkt).
6. Logistics Sales support - Calculations, freight offers, landed prices and available quantities
7. Customs- Get binding tariff information from the German customs for new products. Provide customers with all necessary customs documents
8. Accounting; posting information to accounting journals and our accounting software from such source documents as invoices to customers, cash receipts, and supplier invoices.
9. Sage accounting package experience.