Our client, a leading insurance group is looking for a Business Analyst Manager for their expanding business in Hong Kong. The selected candidate will be leading their Life Insurance business operations including underwriting, claims and policy services. Great exposure and opportunity.
– Lead the system modifications and UAT of the life insurance related systems including Underwriting, Claims and Policy Admin.
– Work with business and IT project team closely to liaise business requirements, planning, and ongoing improvement etc.
– Lead the BA functions on strategic projects for life insurance operations and services.
– Responsible for requirement collections and specifications with business users, and prepare technical specification according to the requirements.
– Identify business users’ objectives, process, products and services through business analysis activities.
– Keep track of change requests and consolidate with system change priority.
– Around 5 – 8 years experience in IT Business Analyst or related technology experience.
– Life Insurance industry experience is highly preferred.
– Knowledge in life insurance operations and services including Underwriting, Claims and Policy Admin.
– Establish strong working relationships with stakeholders.
– Experience in delivery the full SDLC model in Agile / Waterfall framework.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese communications essential.
– Bachelor degree from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Vince Natteri at [email protected] and put "Business Analyst Manager – Life Insurance Group" in the subject header. Data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region. Visit Pinpoint Asia’s website at http://www.pinpointasia.com today to see other exciting job opportunities.