Our client, a leading financial institution with key operations in Hong Kong, is looking for a CIO to lead their technology operations, development and services. The selected candidate will be leading the large size technology team in maintaining key financial services technology as well as building next-generation innovative Fintech.
– Act as a leader to drive the IT strategy and direction. Work closely with the senior executive leaders to understand the organizational needs and long-term vision.
– Manage a large technology division compose of application, infrastructure, and security.
– Manage the application technology team to ensure the application delivery standards, availability, and support.
– Identify the latest technology and development in order to help the organization develop new Fintech initiatives for example Blockchains.
– Engage with senior management and various stakeholders to drive and obtain projects buy-in, and acquiring necessary resources to complete these projects.
– Manage overall IT budget and resources.
– Manage and maintain the IT strategy and policies to achieve high safety and efficiency to comply with the regulatory requirements.
– Maintain the infrastructure availability and stability including Data Centers, DR sites, BCP and contingency drills etc.
– Manage a large size technology team, with appropriate human resources planning, training, and review.
– Manage large scale firmwide programme which could impact the major business development of the firm.
– A strong proven track record of leading a large IT division and operations including application development and infrastructure management.
– Strong experience in managing all-rounded IT services, ideally from the retail banking environment.
– Strong experience in managing large scale IT projects, ideally with experience in open platform technology, mission-critical systems, IT innovation programme.
– Strong experience with Infrastructure management including data center, network, servers, and IT services.
– Strong experience in vendor management across various applications and infrastructure vendors.
– Strong management experience. Strong ability to perform team transformation and changes.
– Project management experience in planning, budgeting, and architecture design.
– Strong verbal and communication skills to interact with senior management, team members, and vendors, etc.
– Candidate with industry experience across retail banking space, including Core Banking, Settlement and Payment.
– Bachelor / Master Degree in Computer Science / Engineering from a reputable University. MBA is highly preferable.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Vince Natteri at [email protected] and put "CIO – Leading Financial Institution" in the subject header. Data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region. Visit Pinpoint Asia’s website at http://www.pinpointasia.com today to see other exciting job opportunities.