Wage: $39/hour ($81,120 annually), based on a 37.5 hour work week, 52 weeks
Benefits: 15% Commission, maximum OTE of $150,000 for first year, 5% Commission following first year; medical, dental, vision benefits
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Major Role
- To be one of the most valued client and agency partner contacts, translating vision and innovative strategies into tangible action plans and operational success.
- Effectively leverage experience, knowledge and skills to encourage innovative thinking and set challenging team goals and objectives balancing client, company and team needs.
- Represent and promote The 4D within the advertising industry, and contribute to the overall "culture" of the agency.
- Provide strategic and marketing leadership.
- Understand clients’ business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance.
- Build trust, credibility, and client referrals.
- Develop international business for The 4D to expand into the European market.
- Develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties.
- Manage financial performance on all relevant accounts.
- Achieve client targets within the context of the underlying opportunity.
- Maintain or improve account profitability.
- Balance client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives.
- Take a leadership role in client presentations.
- Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Demonstrate client leadership, develop and maintain client relationships and identify new opportunities for client businesses.
- Consistent participation during the creative ideation phase.
- Lead, grow, and win client business by providing and encouraging strategic, inspiring, and innovative solutions.
- Understand and deliver against key success metrics as set by The 4D (ROI, etc.).
- Continually seek and identify innovative and breakthrough ideas, approaches and solutions.
- Represent The 4D as an industry leader by consistently acting in accordance with and embodying The 4D’s leadership attributes.
- Share knowledge and experience of industry best practices with all team members in order to ensure continuous learning and improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Foster an environment which encourages intelligent risk taking, innovation, and creativity.
- Lead integration and collaboration efforts with international teams and agency partners
- Establish strong industry relationships with key marketplace partners (creative agency partners).
- Ensure client deliverables and commitments are being met on an ongoing basis.
- Stay abreast of emerging trends (social, digital, mobile) and make proactive recommendations to ensure they are fully integrated into client programming.
- Characteristics of Client Service Director
- Demonstrates poise and confidence
- Positive attitude that motives and inspires
- Understanding international business
- Strong strategic and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Strong negotiator
- Strong financial skills
- Strong communication and selling skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
Full Requirements and Desired Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters of Business Administration preferred, concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and/or communications.
- 10+ years of management and leadership experience, including at least 8 years of significant business unit, and profit and loss responsibility.
- 3-5 years international experience in getting new business, and managing global brands in the consumer packaged goods (CPG ) sector.
- 5+ years of experience in consultative client management, including demonstrated ability to lead and grow existing business portfolios.
- 5+ years of experience in CRM, global website development, branding, mobile, social media management including launching platforms, digital planning, creative brainstorming.
- Proven track record in winning and retaining large client business (revenue above 100K).
- Demonstrate examples of developing and driving account strategy, as well as managing significant client responsibilities.
- Proven, well-respected leader possessing highly developed people management skills, including history of developing future leaders.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate sharp, strategic thinking, and effective problem solving skills.
Please apply via email.
We thank all applicants for their submissions, however only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.