High Tech Genesis is currently seeking a Cloud Security Engineer to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
2. Monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
3. Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems.
4. You will be working with virtual and security systems that support cloud implementation
• Experience UNIX /Linux based environments.
• Solid experience in system administration and performance tuning.
• Hands on Cloud experience, preferably in Azure, and/or AWS
• Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Docker)
• Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Python)
Nice to have:
• A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
• A sound understanding on SDLC methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
• Proficiency with monitoring systems (e.g Nagios, graylog )
• Working knowledge of banking and financial institutions.
• A working knowledge with automation software (e.g., Docker, Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.