This position is responsible for handling inbound/outbound calls, e-mails and/or chat with the goal of ensuring resolution of customer issues in order to provide satisfaction. The candidate is expected to be an effective communicator in both Mandarin and English.
- Must be atleast a Highschool Graduate;
- Open to Native and Non-native speakers;
- Must be fluent in MANDARIN / MANDARIN AND FUKIEN / MANDARIN AND CANTONESE;
- Good English communication skills;
- Must know how to read and write Chinese characters;
- Resourceful and quick to adapt to changes;
- Proficient in Microsoft programs including but not limited to Excel, Outlook and MS Word and basic internet navigation;
- Willing to work shifting schedule;
- Willing to work in Makati/Taguig;
- Willing to work ASAP.
Send your resumé to [email protected] for faster processing!
Do you have questions? Text us 0917-621-0161
Online applications and walk-ins are welcome! Bring 2 copies of your resumé and a valid ID. We are ready to accommodate you WEEKDAYS from 9:00AM to 5:00PM. Look for “Mr. Ian”
Address: 20th Floor, Unit 2004, 139 Corporate Center, 139 Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati
Apply now and get a headstart on your career!