Position is in Spain.
Customer Success Managers are responsible for managing all aspects of a company’s relationship with its existing customers.
Customer Success Managers helps to ensure customer satisfaction and health, as well as strengthening the ongoing relationship with customers by providing top-quality technical services.
Customer success manager is expected to ensure customer renewals and increase sales to existing customers.
- Accountability for ongoing value delivered successful implementation
- Customer key point of contact for all technical aspects
- including on-boarding, methodology consultancy, and best practices
- Trusted advisor. Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels
- Act as the voice of the customer within the company
- Actively lead renewal activities
- At least 3 years of experience as a customer success manager \ technical account manager for enterprise software or project manager for ERP/SFDC projects
- Excellent verbal and written skills with strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with proven experience in a direct client-facing role
- Ability to handle high-pace sales processes and management of multiple customer accounts
- Experience in SAP or Oracle software enterprise testing - Major advantage
- Customer service and technical support abilities, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, a high level of professionalism, with the ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Business orientation and analytical thinking.
- The ability to work in a dynamic, cross-functional, team-based environment
- Ability to communicate with C level and procurement
- Fluent English
- Native Spanish/French – must