We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team. As DevOps Engineer, you will work as part of the team that manages and delivers Software Development projects and helps ensure availability of key DevOps services used by the Software Development team and Business unit as well.
Software Development and IT Operations teams will be assisting you with deploy and operation of our systems. You will help automate and streamline our operations and processes. You`ll support building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring and operations in our team.
• Strong Docker skills:
• life cycle of a container
• sizing the container
• sizing the image
• container building best practices
• large scale projects
• Solid Jenkins skills
• Strong GIT skills
• Reasonably good IP networking skills
• Experience working with REST as well as XML/JSON data formats
• Technical expertise in SSL/TLS, certificate based authentication, LDAP, HTTP Proxies and Web Servers, OAuth2
• Strong technical aptitude, communication skills and willingness to learn a new application/domain are a must
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• Understands, advocates, and supports the integration of network technology strategies
• Originality and ingenuity are required for devising practical and economical solutions to problems
• System administration
Nice to have:
• AWS (Cognito, S3, Lambda, KMS, Firehose, Redshift, cloud formation, cloud watch, API Gateway etc…)
• Selenium Web Driver, Protractor, Redis, Express, JSON Web Tokens
• Cloud computing, virtualization, monitoring, event capturing tools, data streaming tools
• High-level Analysis and Design Methods
High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.