- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip;
- Pick up students/guests from the arranged place on time;
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions and other possible obstacles if possible;
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders;
- Ensure well-mannered, client-oriented service.
- Valid driving license;
- At least 3 years driving experience (transporting people/things);
- Clean criminal/driving record;
- A polite and professional disposition ( previous client service /support experience would be an advantage);
- Ability to plan routes and fit the timeline;
- Ability to work extra hours;
- English language skills.
- Workplace in Lleida, Spain;
- Flexible schedule;
- Hourly rate (5.58 eur netto);
- Young and supportive work environment;
- All social securities and measures required to work;
- Social activities, such as yearly events, team-building events, etc.;
- International environment within a challenging and dynamic aviation company.