Primarily supervises front office team members to ensure efficient and smooth operations for producing excellent feedbacks and guest satisfaction. Responds in a professional and courteous manner to guests by providing accurate and timely information and services.
You will also ensure hotel charges are processed diligently to guest's accounts, invoices are accurate, billing instructions are verified, all necessary supporting bills and vouchers are attached for direct settlements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure an outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially housekeeping, maintenance etc.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
- Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to manager.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- Takes responsibility in the absence of the Front office manager
- As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team.
- Maintain proper and adequate information between GSA, Porters and guests
- Ensure guests comfort and avoid undue delay in giving attention.
- Ensure guests payment to the account before giving rooms
- Ensure that rooms are adequately cleaned and necessary toiletries are in place for guests.
- Ensure that the room facilities are in good working condition before checking in guests.
- Assist to train and sensitize the staff to be courteous to the guests at all times.
- Act as public relations to the guests and also guests’ emergency calls for room cleaning.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management or manager.
Method of Application
Interested and qualify candidates should send their CVs and cover letters to: email@example.com and cc. firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email