Our client is looking for a new team member to join their international support team based in Malta. Do you want to enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year and the view onto the sea from your office? Let us know and find out more about this opportunity.
The role requires customer first mindset and previous experience in a customer focused role.
- You support young customer service team, which stands out due to its sportsmanship and friendly atmosphere
- Communicating issues in a simple, quick and competent way comes naturally to you, whether via email or on the phone
- You contribute actively to our customers‘ satisfaction
- Every customer is unique. You are able to adapt yourself to it – you even like that – and demonstrate even in hectic times that you can cope with loads of work and stress
- Your knowledge of the German and English language is excellent
- You show a highly developed customer and service orientation
- You describe yourself as an open-minded and positive personality with empathy
- You’re not interested in the ordinary. We have international customers and no closing time. Therefore, it’s okay to work on weekends and evenings, including nights when needed.
- You already gained work experience in customer service. If not, don’t worry: the team will teach you everything you need to know
Please send your CV to Gosia@bettingconnections.com if you are interested in this role.