- JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Responsible for daily operations of Chinese Guest Services, VIP services, and other operational marketing areas.
- Responsible for procedures and quality control to ensure the highest standards of club benefit delivery, data integrity and professional guest service.
- Directly assist and provide staff assistance for marketing promotions and events as needed.
- Must understand the membership program with the ability to analyze customer playing behavior.
- Assist premium customers and work closely with operations to ensure that they are recognized and acknowledged
- Act as a guest liaison, handle issues & resolve situations to ensure smooth operations and excellent customer service.
- Must be able and willing to work any shift when necessary to including events, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in an efficient manner.
- Works closely with the host and relationship marketing staff with all customer initiatives and events.
- Must have the ability to make sound decisions in providing comps based on tracked play.
- All other duties assigned by management.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRE:
- University Degree strongly preferred, ideally in a relevant degree such as marketing, advertising, communications, business, entrepreneurship or similar
- At least 2 years experiences with the same position.
- Honest, professional, hands on experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Good at communication and reporting skills, sociable, ambitious, willingness to learn and passion for business.
- Good ability of speaking and writing in Chinese is a must
- Good ability of speaking and writing in English are priority.
Salary: up to 1.500 USD
Accommodation + healthcare insurance provided
Bonus: from 4 - 8 months salary at the end of the year
Returning flight / once a year
Working Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.