Requirements and skills
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, or an equivalent course.
- Fast computer typing skills (MS Office, in particular)
- At least 5 to 10yrs working experience in the same field
- Must have experience in recruitment
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory performance appraisals.
- Performs tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; and training and development.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, investigations, and terminations
- Formulate Policy in the company
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Ensure smooth communication with employees and timely resolution to their queries
- Maintain proper records of employees attendance and leave monitoring
- Assist HR Team Leader in policy formulation , hiring and salary administration
- Responsible for timekeeping and salary back data
- Recruitment process CDO and Manila
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Php20,000.00 - Php23,000.00 per month