• Assist the HR team in carrying out the full-cycle recruitment process.
• Post job ads, on career websites, university and college career pages, LinkedIn, and other relevant channels.
• Screen resumes, manage email correspondence with candidates, and enter data into the Applicants Tracking System.
• Interview qualified candidates, induct and onboard new hires.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates throughout the hiring process.
• Develop relationships with universities and colleges that have intern programs.
• Perform additional duties such as organizing and attending virtual conferences/events.
• Engage in social media marketing for the promotion of virtual events.
• Assist the team with agenda preparation, invite guest speakers, attendees, and sponsors for virtual events.
• Have or working towards a university/college degree in preferably in HR, Business, Psychology, or related programs.
• Strong English language skills.
• Keen to learn, willing to work hard, committed and a team player.
Benefits of this Internship Include:
• You gain real-world work experience at an internationally reputable high-tech company.
• Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, and team spirit.
• 3 certificates upon successful completion of the internship; 1 for the internship and 2 for the skills you have learned.
• It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, which makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
—About the Company:
GAO Group of Companies
Founded & managed by experts with Ph.D. from prestigious universities, headquartered in both New York City, U.S. & Toronto, Canada, and ranked as one of the top 10 global leaders in RFID, BLE & IoT.
*Note: UNPAID INTERNSHIP. We are looking to hire candidates that can start within 2-3 weeks.