Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
We are looking for an Infra Engineer for data streaming & data technologies, to be part of our client, located in Brussels (Belgium).
- Support and coordination for projects using IBM ACE, Kafka & Flink technologies.
- Coordination with French-speaking partners and other stakeholders along project delivery.
- Operational activities on infrastructure (Linux & AIX).
- Monitoring, capacity planning & governance of supported technologies.
- Team player, team spirit and share your knowledge and experience with other members of the team.
- Quick self-starter with a pro-active attitude.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Good documentation, communication and influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required).
- Consciousness about continuity of services.
- Client-oriented, analytical, initiative oriented and able to work independently.
- Cloud (ideally IBM).
- Distributed system architecture in high availability environments.
- Preferential: IBM ACE, Kafka, Flink, MQ, Illumio (firewall, micro segmentation), Splunk, Grafana.
- Experience: At least 2 years in infrastructure administration & support..
- Languages: English + Dutch and/or French.
- Telework expectation: 50% onsite / 50% homeworking