Our client, a leading financial institution, is looking for an IT Accounting Project Manager to manage their accounting project implementation across the firm. Excellent career prospect and project experience.
– Develop and manage Accounting Project Implementation including budgeting, forecasting, and cost tracking and analysis.
– Develop rules and guidelines on Project Governance, IT Budget, Finance and Resource Planning.
– Manage and drive the UAT process on the Accounting projects.
– Work with the Internal IT team and Vendor to drive the change management and UAT process.
– Work with IT Management, Finance and related business on Project Management, Budget and Resources.
– Professional accountant qualification (CPA, ACA, ACCA etc.) with 3 years of project implementation experience.
– Experience in managing IT Governance and IT budgeting in an enterprise environment.
– Strong accounting analytical skills and experience in managing an accounting system implementation.
– Knowledge and experience in driving project budgets, resources, and headcounts.
– Familiar with SUN Accounting system would be a great plus.
– Great communications skills and people skills with the senior management.
– Certification in ITIL and PMP would be a plus.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Vince Natteri at [email protected] and put "IT Accounting Project Manager – Leading financial institution" in the subject header. Data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region. Visit Pinpoint Asia’s website at http://www.pinpointasia.com today to see other exciting job opportunities.