VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for IT Application Analyst / Developer – GI & Motor for one of its clients which is a leading Organizations in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & WORK EXPERIENCE:
Knowledge & Experience:
Bachelor Degree in IT or IT related field
- 6 minimum years’ experience in developing software applications, preferably, out of which at least 3 years with insurance applications.
- Solid experience in business intelligent
- Solid Experience in systems integrations and APIs
- Experience of using Business Objects and report building functions from User through to Admin.
- Experience of BI reports creation and publishing, Reporting tools such as EPM / ECC/ Analytic Server / BI Publisher
- Oracle Developer EXPERT Designing and development in forms and reports 10G+, In-depth knowledge and experience in Oracle 9i/10g+, 12c
- In-depth knowledge and experience in SQL and PL/SQL including tuning.
- Writing ad-hoc queries based on schema knowledge for various reporting requirements.
- Experience with Unix / Linux / Windows Server 2003 including basic commands and shell scripting.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Import/Export, SQL*Loader planning.
- Oracle OCP Certification is a plus.
- Familiarity with Oracle specific tools and utilities.
- Knowledge of Quest TOAD
- Excellent Business intelligent and dashboard
- Release Management and version control knowledge
- Excellent Business and system analysis skills
- Project management skills
- IT Security excellent awareness
- Designing and development in forms and reports 12C+, Apex EXPERT (From 20.2), BI Publisher 12C+.
- Excellent knowledge and skill in system integrations and APIs
- Experience creating metadata, developing ETL processes, and using several reporting tools; and performing data cleansing functions
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- General Insurance and Medical Insurance strong back ground
- Excellent communication skills
- Multi tasking
- Ability to problem solve high pressure issues
- Good working knowledge of job scheduling and monitoring tools.
- Experience of working with multiple projects/tasks and the ability to prioritize on the fly.
- Experience of supporting multiple teams within a business.
- Good documenting skills (Windows Office/Visio)
- General Insurance and Motor hands on and full understanding and strong skills and background (U/W, claims, Insurance and Re-Insurance, policy and treaty issuance, finance, AP,AR, GLs, month end, year rend, )
- Other insurance modules like Medical is a must
- BI and DWH analytic good experience and hands on
- BPM and process automation knowledge
- Coding and programming experience and hands on
- Project Management excellent experience
- Systems integrations and APIs
- System and Business analysis excellent experience
- Data structure design, development and creation of packages, procedures and functions based on business requirements in Oracle Database 10G+ and others
- Ensures that data structure design is scalable and maintainable.
- Provision of support and assistance in the design, testing, tuning and implementation of database applicationWriting / Tuning data ingestion procedures from external suppliers and partners using PL/SQL, SQL loader, 3rd party tools like Toad etc.
- Business intelligent and reporting and dashboard excellent skills and designing dashboards
- The duties for this position include designing and development of Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processes for data warehouses, gathering requirements, and designing data bases.
- perform include testing and documentation, and dimensional modelling
- SDLC full project cycle experience
- System requirements gathering, Analysis, Design, Development & Implementation
- Solution Architectures and design with align to the enterprise architecture
- Writing BRDs, Functional specifications documents, technical specifications documents
- Functional and business knowledge in Insurance business is a plus
- Knowledge of the Project Management and in the preparation of the document like Project Plans, WBS and Project Status reports.
- Performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of Oracle reporting databases.
- Required to deal with complex data models and object relational database mapping, while producing complex reports
- Testing Skills (Unit Testing, UATs) and defects management and fixes
- Working closely with business end users with excellent communications skills and ability to manage meetings
- Proficient working independently and in a team setting
- Possess excellent skill in communicating in writing and speaking with clients, senior managers, and staff.
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com