Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
One of our clients is looking for an IT Oracle Database Administrator, to work in Brussels (Belgium).
The main responsibilities are:
- Performance and tuning of Oracle databases.
- Ensuring data integrity and maintaining a high level of systems availability.
- Maintaining multiple Oracle databases and related products, following reference architecture and standards.
- Developing scripts, while providing documentation and procedures.
- Providing support to developers.
- Managing internal security in the Oracle databases.
- Implementing data encryption.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Sciences (or equivalent by experience).
- Languages: English + French and/or Dutch.
- At least 3 years of experience in Unix or Linux environment and a professional experience of at least 5 years.
- Open to a hybrid work model: 50% on site & 50% homeworking.
- Experience with working in a complex organization.
- In depth knowledge of Oracle Databases 19c and Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
- Knowledge in performance and tuning.
- Knowledge of Quest TOAD.
- Experience with PL/SQL.
- OS maintenance scripts and administration tools.
- AIX/Linux server administration knowledge.
Preferable tech requirements:
- Be able to work in Agile Way Of Working.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and/or MongoDB is an added value.
- Sybase (ASE) is an added value.
- Cloud (IBM).
- Dataguard knowledge.
- Knowledge of exadata and/or RAC and/or Goldengate are an added value.
- Team player.
- Good documentation, communication and influencing skills, as well as good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Quick self-starter with a pro-active attitude.
- Responsible, autonomous, committed and perseverant.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required).
- Stress resistant.
- Customer minded and ability to translate technical issues into non-technical explanations.
- Conscious about continuity of services.