Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
We are looking for an IT Security Engineer - Continuity Security, for our client in Brussels (Belgium).
As an IT Security Engineer:
- You are responsible for a set of activities ensuring our reactivity during a critical application failure.
- In collaboration with the Application(s) owner(s), you manage and follow-up the delivery of Application Impact Analysis (AIA), Continuity Run Book (CRB), DR Unitary documents and the potential gaps in those deliverables (due to our legacy or build of new functionalities).
- You ensure a proper stakeholder Management.
- You make recurrent follow-up with our Tribe Continuity contacts on: changes within their construct impacting one of the deliverables and progress on AIA, CRB, DR Unitary Exercises.
- You contribute to:
- Validation of the CRB and their readiness.
- Detailed capacity study for all the infrastructure components involved within our two data centres.
- Close collaboration with our different collaborators to prepare and collect required information.
- Plan the DR exercises by identifying all risks and preparing a mitigation plan.
- Help to build the Master Run Book (MRB), collection all actions from all needed CRBs.
- You facilitate during the execution of the DR exercise (in practice: during night and weekend).
- Languages: English (mandatory); French and/or Dutch are a plus.
- You have (at least) 5 years of experience.
- You have (at least) a strong interest in the IT Continuity Security domain and know your way around: Stakeholder management; Good communication, coordination and influencing skills; Infrastructure; Risk Management; Listening, summarizing and asking questions.
- You surprise us with your experience in: Excel, SharePoint, Microsoft Office.
- You’re the physical embodiment of the scrum values: involvement, focus, openness, and respect, with a good dose of courage to boot.
- You’re inquisitive and driven.
- You thrive in a team environment, happily sharing your knowledge and insights.
- You are quick to make connections and dare to question everything that deserves it.
- You’re able to work under pressure.
- You always search to improve yourself by learning new technologies, methodologies and/or how to be a better you.
- You are excited by having responsibilities, making decisions & vulgarizing them.