We’re looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic IT Software Administrator who will take charge of all the software we use here at Bug Freak Media, and more importantly, the software our clients use, such as GSuite and WordPress.
If you’re an experienced Website Administrator and have experience with WordPress, can understand PHP, and feel comfortable when it comes to cyber security, this is the super-exciting career opportunity you’ve been looking for. Plus, it’s with a rapidly growing business that’s here for the long-term. What more could you ask for?
IT Software Administrator Duties
- Performing IT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimise threats
- Managing the daily operation and implementation of the IT security strategy
- Conducting a continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems and identifying areas for improvement
- Running security audits and risk assessments
- Delivering new security technology approaches and implementing next generation solutions
- Overseeing the management of all our WordPress websites
- Developing and implementing a business continuity plan, ensuring that our websites remain live even if we experience a security breach or in the event that a disaster recovery plan (that you have created) needs to be triggered
- Devising strategies and implementing IT solutions to minimise the risk of cyber-attacks
- Managing the IT security budget and communicating this with the CTO
- Ensuring 99.99% website uptime
- Updating WordPress and all plugins on staging and pushing the updated sites to production when you have addressed any complications
- Managing our WordPress servers and ensuring they’re in good health
- Ensuring backups are being done on all our sites throughout the day
- Managing our company’s emails and ensure uptime
If you’ve got a passion for technology and security safeguarding, and you thrive on the ability to drive our IT security strategy forward, you’re the person we’re looking for. More importantly, if you’ve got an analytical mind and you’re capable of managing numerous information sources, apply now!
Send us your CV to [email protected]