A Game Operation Specialist is responsible for providing excellent player experience by acting as a main link between the players and developer team. The role entails interacting with the players on behalf of the development team, providing accurate and timely information to customers, identifying potential issues that may result in negative game exposure. The role requires in-depth customer service experience and a commitment to the team’s services.
- Solve game related issues for the players via online ticketing system
- Professionally resolve players’ questions, submitted to our CS channels and report to the game studio.
- Manage and collect players' feedback on CS channels and community pages.
- Compile reports for major questions and key CS metrics tracking.
- Must be a Japanese speaker, and has passion for online/mobile games.
- Work experience of 2+ years in the game industry is a plus.
- Work experience of 2+ years as a Customer Service Representative is a plus.
- Experience as a Community Manager is a plus.
- Has experience using ticketing/ email systems such as Helpshift is a plus.
- Can work under minimal supervision.
- Amenable to work on a shifting schedule. (weekends and night shift schedule).
Please attach your most updated resume along with your application.