JAVA Developer Key Deliverables Looking to implement multiple projects as part of IT organization and has requested for JAVA developers to achieve the project objectives.
The role involves:
§ Requirement Analysis Phase - Study the requirement specification document of the Project to understand the detailed project requirements
§ Code development phase - Build the application based on the design specifications
§ Provide support for existing JAVA based applications. Perform bug and change analysis, provide code fixes.
§ System integration testing – Perform the end to end testing integrating all the components built during the code development phase and fix application defects being reported during this phase
§ Support for User Acceptance Testing Phase – Fix defects reported during this phase of the Project
§ Packaging and deployment – Package the application code to be deployed in the production environment. Deploy the package in production environment in anticipation of the Project going live.
§ Post Go Live support - Fix any issues reported in the production environment after the Project has gone live. Qualifications/
Competencies (1) Need JAVA/J2EE Developers with 3-5 years of experience on J2EE 1.6 or 1.7 frameworks.
(2) Experience on STRUTS or Spring framework is desired.
(3) Experience on any of the below servers is required
a. Tomcat 7
b. JBoss 5
c. WebSphere 8
(4) Experience in iBatis or Hibernate is required
(5) Experience on JBOSS Fuse is desired but not mandatory. Experience in any other ESB tool is a plus.
(6) Good communication skills, documentation skills is required
(7) JAVA certification is added advantage
(8) Domain experience in Insurance will be an added advantage