Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
We are looking for a Junior Automation Engineer / Developer for one of our clients in Brussels.
- Good understanding of the business needs and testing in collaboration with the Process Engineer and other contributors.
- Ensure fluent and empathic communication with the customer when necessary (status, follow-up, clarifications).
- Elaboration of detailed technical design as well as quality review of detailed design and code provided by external suppliers.
- Scripting according to the standards and guidelines, and considering required quality, operational stability and performance levels of the whole robots park.
- Contribution to the Agile squad: estimation of development workload; helps peers; share guidance and expertise; script autonomously (Blue prism); contribute to reinforcing the overall coherence of the existing park of robots for better performance, stability, operational readiness.
- Elaboration of (or contribution to) the preparation of the installation in production – including integration and assembly testing.
- Support test management in the execution of tests (including bug fixing).
- Documentation of development activities (design, code, unit testing, code review).
- Sound knowledge of English (oral and written) as well as preferably one local language (French or Dutch).
- IT / technical knowledge and background, with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Blue Prism training and practice (or other relevant automation experience).
- Certification in Blue Prism / UI Path / other automation techniques.
- Acquainted with interacting with business, understanding business needs, good communication; adapt to customer language.
- Team player, accurate, autonomous, communicative, continuous improvement mindset and quality oriented, think 'future' solutions, operational stability, improvement.
- Availability for a hybrid work model: 50% on site & 50% homeworking.