Our iGaming client is currently seeking a Junior Sports Trader to help undertake administrative, risk management, product optimisation, pre match and in-play trading and support with the smooth running of their sportsbook operation ensuring a best in class service to their b2b brands. The Junior Sports Trader will possess good knowledge of betting markets, odds formats and trading theory. He/she will also have excellent mathematical and communication skills and strong attention to detail.
Please note this position requires the candidate to often work evenings and weekends based around the sporting calendar.
- Execute and manage all administrative tasks efficiently and effectively
- Monitor prices and control liabilities
- Customer profiling
- Odds compilation
- Understanding of sports trading theory
- Work closely with 3rd party suppliers ensuring optimization of given products in operation
- Responsible for the trading of Pre-Match & Live sporting events using bespoke trading tools.
- 1-2 years in a trading/risk or other sportsbook role
- English Speaking, Reading & Writing Skills
- Thorough knowledge of a wide variety of sports
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Customer/Client centric at all times
- Ability to decision make & work in high paced environment often under time pressure
- Experience in a b2b environment advantageous
- Strong mathematical skills
- Flexibility required to work shifts often on weekends & evenings
- Ambition and desire to learn and grow into a strong sports trader
- Experience and Knowledge of Asian Handicaps advantageous
- Experience and Knowledge of US Sports advantageous
- Mathematics, Quantitative or Stats based degree advantageous
Please send your CV to Gosia@bettingconnctions.com if you are interested in this role.