Our client, a leading enterprise with a strong technology presence, is looking for a Lead Architect in providing leadership on their architectural design delivery including Solution, Application, and Technical Architectures. The selected candidate will be driving the technical architecture design and development. Great remuneration and potential.
– Responsible for enterprise architecture design, planning, development, and maintenance.
– Lead the creation of solution architectures considering business needs and technology limitations, with the selection of technology standards, describe configuration paradigms, and identify demand for the reference architecture
– Lead technology changes in architecture development, roadmaps, and blueprints.
– Advice and guidance provided to developers on quality control processes and standards to ensure that technical work was undertaken to adhere to the IT Policy and relevant IT controls.
– Define enterprise architectural design, framework well connected with the existing sophisticated systems.
– Engage with project teams to support the Architecture standards and frameworks.
– Work closely with system design, business team, and various stakeholders on identifying the right project needs and design on solution architecture.
– Define guidelines and standards on future architectural directions and frameworks.
– At least 5 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture or related positions.
– In-depth knowledge and experience with technology strategy, enterprise architecture principles, and frameworks, planning & budgeting, IT Security, Risk Management, technologies standard, and governance.
– Ability to bring the new technology design across complex distributed, SOA, microservices, and cloud-based systems, which allows scalability, maintainability, and extensibility.
– Experience in large-scale complex projects, and cross-functional problem-solving, etc.
– Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
– In-depth understanding of application development, architecture standards, methodologies, hardware, and software principles.
– Excellent Communications skills in English.
– Certifications in TOGAF, Open CA, ACCSP, ITIL, etc.
– Cloud certifications in AWS Certified DevOps, Docker Associate, Certified Kubernetes Admin / Application Developer are good to have.
– Bachelor / Master Degree from a Reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Vince Natteri at email@example.com and put "Lead Architect – Enterprise Digital Platform" in the subject header. Data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region. Visit Pinpoint Asia’s website at http://www.pinpointasia.com today to see other exciting job opportunities.