Established in 2011, RAW Moves is a contemporary dance company, which focuses its establishment, connection and direction of work with the spirit of inquiry.
It seeks to achieve its mission of Redefining Movement by raising the standard for interdisciplinary and experimental works in Singapore; making dance accessible and engaging; devising new means of artistic articulation and innovation; providing mentorship and platforms for artists as well as influencing and inspiring local and international audiences with “diversability” in dance and movement.
RAW Moves Ltd is a recipient of the National Arts Council’s Major Company Scheme for the period from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2025.
Company website: www.rawmoves.net
- Maintain and update company's social media platform
- Work to successfully set up EDM campaigns within email marketing tool (Mailchimp)
- Content creation for social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Assist with ad campaigns across social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance
- Collate and analyse data to identify consumer trends and insights, monitor and consistently improve performance key metrics
- Regular updating of company's website (WordPress) would be a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Proficient and comfortable with Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress, Meta and Google
- Willingness to learn about marketing, SEO, content marketing and lead generation
- Independent and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Clear copywriting and editing skills
- Min 3 months