Our client, a global investment bank, is looking for talented Application Support for their Middle to Back Office systems. The successful candidate will be part of a Regional team responsible for providing L1/L2 supports on their applications including the critical Settlement system. This is a well-established bank growing in the region with excellent career prospects.
- Provide L1/L2 application support for high-performance middle to back office systems, including Finance, Settlement, Clearing and Accounting systems
- Work directly with users to build trusted relationship and provide timely technical and functional support
- Work with development teams regarding long-term support issues and improvements
- Work with infrastructure team to plan servers and databases capacity; and ensure effective system monitoring
- Take ownership of production issues and provide incident management
- Provide project management as necessary (capacity, performance, upgrades, reporting, documentation)
- 3+ years of application production support experience in a structured banking environment
- Hands-on experience in developing and/or supporting back office Settlement system is preferred
- Good technical skills in Unix and Windows shell scripting
- Good database SQL knowledge in Oracle, MS SQL or Sybase
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and be attentive to details
- Excellent communication skills in English. Cantonese is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Ruby Chuk at [email protected] and put "Middle to Back Office Application Support - Investment Bank" in the subject header. Data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region. Visit Pinpoint Asia’s website at http://www.pinpointasia.com today to see other exciting job opportunities.