MT 5 MetaTrader System Administrator
Our client might be a new Financial Broker in Limassol, but the 3 founding partners come with over 100 years of hands-on trading experience between them. The company have plans for extensive growth in the next 12 months and this will give the right applicant the opportunity to grow with the company from the beginning. They have a full trading license already approved and are only looking for people willing to work within the guidelines of the regulator.
Our client is in search of an MT5 Meta Trader System Administrator combined with the role of an IT Administrator.
As a MetaTrader 5 System Administrator, you will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of the company’s trades on MetaTrader 5 (MT5) — the popular multi-asset trading platform. With your sharp technical expertise and troubleshooting skills, you will ensure the reliability of our services offered to our clients to trade across the globe. You will play a key role in supporting the growth of our company as we expand our MT5 offerings.
You should also be able to develop and implement security procedures and protocols.
You should be able to maintain an accurate and detailed documentation of all IT processes. You should be able to perform timely diagnostic tests to improve the efficiency of the computer systems. Furthermore, you should also be able to plan and implement error reporting systems.
You should be familiar with various IT systems and networks. Besides, you should be detail oriented. You should also display strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Your ability to work independently as well as collaboratively will be considered. A successful candidate should be able to ensure smooth functioning of all IT infrastructure.
MT5 System Administrator:
- Install, configure, and maintain MT5 servers, operating systems, trading applications, plug-ins, and system components.
- Manage system upgrades, document processes, and provide technical support for our clients and internal departments.
- Perform maintenance and stress tests on our systems and resolve any issues.
- Manage data feeds.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the MT5 platform.
- Collaborate with external advisors and vendors to keep our MT5 technology in perfect order and up-to-date.
- Regularly monitoring networks and servers and maintaining the same.
- Installing and upgrading software and hardware.
- Creating various user accounts and managing access control options.
- Implementing and managing security protocols and procedures.
- Maintaining an accurate and detailed documentation of all processes.
- Managing data backup and archives.
- Retrieving and recovering data as and when required.
- Optimizing computer systems by performing diagnostic tests.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest developments and changes in the IT sector.
- Developing and implementing error reporting systems.
- Ability to update the company’s website.
- Development and design skills.
Requirements and skills:
- University degree in information technology or a related field or equivalent in training and experience
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with MT5 trading platforms or other trading platforms
- Experience creating a reliable and redundant MT5 platform by leveraging backup trade servers and system backups.
- An understanding of log aggregation, metric monitoring, and alerting for MT5
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Proven work experience as an IT Administrator.
- Ability to perform basic web development and design work.
- Complete knowledge of various IT systems and networks.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written in English.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Having an eye for detail.
- Ability to offer excellent customer service.
- The required VISA and work permit to legally work in Cyprus.
Good to have skills:
- Work experience in the financial services industry.
- Experience with Windows or Linux scripting languages.
- Working experience with cloud technologies.
- Experience in scaling the MT5 platform to online users, taking advantage of both multiple trade servers and trade platforms.
- Hands-on experience in configuration management for windows.
What we offer:
- Monthly Gross Salary offered based on qualifications and experience.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Friendly working environment.
- Potential to grow.
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer, and they are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. They celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.
Recruitment Agency: AMREP Limited.