• Maintains computing environment by identifying network requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring network performance. And is responsible for keeping an organization’s computer network up to date and running smoothly.
• Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols
• Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.