Our client has the on-premises infrastructure both in Japan and overseas, with more than 30 thousand physical servers and infrastructure exceeding 1 Tbps in Internet traffic.
Due to the growth and diversification of services, the infrastructure continues to expand at around 30% pace each year.
A variety of applications are deployed daily on that infrastructure, and engineers developing and deploying applications span more than 10 bases worldwide, with over 2,100 people in all.
With such a scale of infrastructure and development engineers, development engineers deploying with awareness of the infrastructure configuration are extremely expensive in learning and operational costs.
Infrastructure development engineers are responsible for the infrastructure provisioning and operation automation and the platform to enable them, using software techniques and methods to seamlessly connect the application and its operating environment infrastructure.
The person adopted in this position belongs to the development team of the private cloud called ”Verda” and engages in one of the following operations related to the network part of ”Verda”.
- Network component development
- Development and operation of data plane and control plane related to network components including load balancers
- Integration of proprietary network components and various network devices
- Verification of programmable network equipment and NIC
- Network design
- Design and construction of network infrastructure for OpenStack and kubernetes
- Design of data center network considering multi-tenant
Each business is classified into two types, one relating to the data plane and the other related to the control plane. Based on your hope and experience, we will decide on the work actually engaged.
- Development experience of software deeply related to network
- A deep understanding of protocols such as CP, HTTP, TLS
- Systematic knowledge of network technology used in large-scale data centers
※ If you are non-native Japanese speaker, required either Japanese or English business level communication skills.
- Experience of both data plane and control plane is irrelevant.
- Design and development of data plane software using DPDK, netmap, eXpress Data Path (XDP), etc.
- Design and development experience of control plane software using Python, Ruby, Golang
- Troubleshooting and tuning of the Linux kernel network stack
- Deep knowledge of elemental technologies making up data center networks such as BGP and VXLAN
- Experience designing and building virtual network solutions
- Experience of setting and managing network equipment using Ansible, NAPALM etc
- Working hours: 10: 00 ~ 18: 30 (7 hours 30 minutes in actual work) Monday - Friday
- Annual salary: 5 ~ 10 million JPY (approximate)
- Salary and Performance revision: twice a year
- Transportation expenses full payment, Company's Pay Card Benefit Plan
- Employment insurance, workers' accident insurance, health insurance, welfare pension insurance Regular medical examination, various in-house events, etc
- Weekend holidays (Saturdays and Sundays), National holidays, annual paid holidays, year-end and new year holidays, wedding or funeral leave, refresh leave system (10 days with 5 years of service)