VeriPark Software Solutions with a human capital of over 500 well qualified resources, having its headquarters in Istanbul, Turkey and having offices in UAE, Bahrain, KSA, Pakistan, Egypt, India, UK, Malaysia, Nigeria and in Europe. VeriPark is a globally leading Software Solutions provider specialized in Banking & Financial applications such as Internet banking, loan origination and CRM applications, to mention a few.
VeriPark is uniquely organized by industry practices in the Information Technology domain to ensure that our Relationship and Delivery team have in-depth understanding of our business. This has been reiterated by the fact that our customers continue to extend the relationship beyond existing and established borders.
As part of our expansion plan, we have recently established an office in Kenya.
We are looking for a "Office Manager" to join our team in Kenya. If you want to take up a position where you will be a part of a fast growing and challenging multinational IT organization, this position will address your career expectations.
We are looking for an Office Manager to take care of entire office administration duties and office procedures and support Sales / Pre-Sales / Project management activities in the location and to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organisational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Office manager responsibilities include –
- To contribute to project management processes and ensure smooth projects deliverables in the region.
- To help sales teams in critical meetings with banking know-how and experience
- To make presentations in marketing events
- To contribute to Software Development process like providing guidance & reviewing requirements development, test case development, training etc.
- To contribute to Sales processes also by participating in proposal preparation including RFP Matrix responses, project plans, scope, pre-sales presentations, attending to POCs, sales meetings etc.
- To oversee the entire office administration in Kenya, primarily with day-to-day operations to assist with the smooth delivery of services to our staff and clients
- To manage the team and ensure that all administrative activities are operated according to the labour law and company regulations
- To help to improve company procedures, policies & processes
- Schedule meetings and appointments with clients when required
- Partner with Gulf HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Coordinate with Gulf IT department on all office equipment
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease. Should be able to do vendor management.
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Should have technical knowledge skills with Banking industry experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM technical knowledge is an added advantage
- Experience in Software Solution Process required
- Proven experience as an Office manager managing an office in Kenya
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Should have excellent knowledge in the local labour laws
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Experience – 8 to 10 years in relevant field
- Positive “can do” attitude, clear thinker and result oriented,
- Customer oriented approach with strong analysis and planning skills,
- Possess good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Looks into details and monitors execution into details
- Local Kenyan national preferred