Oil & Gas Vacancy - Offshore Technical Environmental Specialist
Job Title: Technical Environmental Specialist
Reporting Line: VP of Operations (Houston)
Main Responsibilities: The position is offshore based Trinidad. compliance monitoring, fluids management, solids control, waste management, spill prevention.
The role will be offshore on a month on month off rotation.
Local Trinidadian applicants are encouraged to apply.
Skills / Training / Qualifications:
5 years plus experience in a similar role in an offshore environment.
- Experience in drilling fluids an advantage.
- Must have strong experience in solids control.
- High exposure to drilling waste management in an offshore environment.
- High level of environmental compliance experience in an offshore environment.
- Strong experience in rig site environmental containment practises.
- Environmental processes experience in reducing carbon footprint in a drilling environment.
- Report writing skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Packages.
- Solutions focussed
- Able to interface at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This role is an excellent opportunity for the right calibre of individual who wishes to expand their career prospects within a growing international company environment.
Contact for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org