A new and aggressive automotive spare parts marketplace is seeking dynamic Outside Sales Representative (OSR) to make an immediate impact to the retail “brick and mortar” clients recruitments exercise across our various market clusters In Nigeria. As a key member of the team, the OSR would be responsible for driving territory listings, sales and growth by creating relationships with “brick and mortar” clients in a designated sales territory, expanding the customer base and educating them on the company’s extensive online listings and Marketing product offerings and solution-based services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Travels daily within the local market clusters, building new accounts through daily sales and recruitments exercise.
- Obtains listings, stock availability while continuously prospecting to expand client base.
- Help listed vendors get verified and update inventory listing.
- Works with current accounts to maintain & increase sale Keeps management informed through a weekly call report
- Resolves all customer complaints and assist in………..
- Performs data entry and validation activities on all aggregated part listing data.
- Maintains proficient product knowledge in the automotive aftermarket industry, while contributing to the team effort.
- Attend and support industry related events, keeping up to date with latest technology, operational and process changes within the organisation.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years’ experience in automotive aftermarket sales; with significant track record of obtaining and/or exceeding goals
- Experience in an outside sales capacity & knowledge of automotive spare parts across multiple vehicle brands, makes and models.
- Knowledge of vehicle accessories and lubricants is a plus
- Ability to develop new account prospects through networking, referrals, and cold calling
- Interest and Understand of ecommerce business.
- Good understanding of local market terrane.
- 70% Field and 30% Office.
- Requires traveling within district.
- Travel and logistics would be provided by company.
- Proficiency in English, Igbo and any of Hausa and Yoruba is an added advantage
- Between (N60,000 – N120,000) / Month depending on qualification and experience.
- Flexible working condition with targets.
- Great opportunity for growth and development.
Interested Applicants should forward there CV to [email protected]. Please specify your current locations in the Subject of your mail.