- The overall objective of this position will be to perform a wide variety of tasks in the overall operations of production lines/plants. These tasks will be in materials handling, mixing and filling. He/She will lead a multi-functional operations team in a proactive, hands-on way to world-class manufacturing standards in the field of production.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the activities of production employees in order to prepare and deliver finished products to customers. He is to maintain production records and plans and costs of inputs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall Production process, day to day running of work.
- Manage Factory human resources and supervise/coordinate all related Production activities.
- Select and develop recipes, with the Executive chefs, as well as standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality.
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards with the help of Quality Manager.
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance and ensures proper safety and sanitation in Factory.
- Ensures efficient operation of all manufacturing activities within a defined functional area to achieve production targets.
- Looks for and identify areas for improvement with the objective of enhancing the manufacturing operations and reducing expenses.
- Builds a detailed database for all production-related aspects to be used as a reference.
- Ensures strictly adherence to quality standards and consistency of products.
- Works closely with planning manager to set production plans and wastage standards.
- Establishes the Standards of Operations and KPIs for production sections.
- Improves and automates production process.
- Positively contributes in the strategic business objectives.
- Set the production systems as well as manual.
- Responsible for the yearly / seasonally/ monthly and weekly production planning.
- Supervises the production area to achieve the targeted amounts and dates.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience including 4 years at least of managing mass-production.
- Experience in pastry/Plastic production is a must.
- Has a solid background in production lines installation
Plastic/Food Product Safety:
- Requires complete knowledge of the food safety principles in producing and handling products that are produced in area of responsibility.
- Must have a basic understanding of the management skills needed to supervise others, including but not limited to the skills in organization, communication, delegations, discipline and motivation.