Latvian-German Start-Up is looking for Back-End and / or Front-End Developer
1) creating an innovative and fast user interface;
2) linking applications to back-end systems, enhancing overall architecture and design;
3) maintenance and development of EE components;
4) working with prototyping;
5) linking and creating applications and interfaces to external systems;
6) Model complex structures in unrelated databases.
1) very good PHP knowledge;
2) Experience with PHP Systems Zend Framework;
3) Experience with professional development tools like Jira.
1) ability to work independently and in a team;
2) experience in testing;
3) good knowledge of English;
1) Perspective and challenging work in the fast-growing Start-Up;
2) personal growth and development opportunities;
3) new and friendly colleagues in a dynamic and international team;
4) work remotely or from home.
Please send your CV in English.
Let's contact those applicants who will be nominated for further competition.
By submitting your application, you confirm that the data contained in the application is correct and that you agree that your data will be processed on the basis of the requirements of the "Personal Data Processing Act" and that your data will be accessible to those employees within the company necessary for the performance of their duties on the basis of the requirements of the contract of employment and the law. You are also aware that our contractors can obtain this data.
Each person concerned has the right to information on the basis of Article 15 of the General Data Protection Regulation (VDAR), the right to rectify personal data on the basis of Article 16 VDAR, the right to erasure based on Article 17 of the VDAR, the right to restrict data. processing on the basis of Article 18 of the VDAR, as well as the right to data portability under Article 20 of the VDAR. Hereby, you as a data subject are informed that the transfer of data to third countries (outside the EEA) does not take place.