REMOTE DESKTOP SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- Performs advance remote PC/Mac/mobile devices/home technology diagnostic and repair, optimization, and setup of client devices.
- Able to effectively troubleshoot and support clients on latest devices/technology as soon as they are released to the market, leveraging your product category knowledge and actively finding support resources.
- To treat each client with respect and empathy to give them the best client experience.
- Fills out Log forms with accurate, complete and detailed information for tracking and record purposes.
- Responding to queries on the progress of the client device repair by means of providing proficient voice and chat communication with end-customers.
- Escalate unresolved problems or issues to Level 2 support.
- Performs special tasks (e.g. callbacks, demo, testing, research, etc…) and other assignments as required by the project.
- Performs daily and weekly administrative tasks as required.
- Follow strict company policies and client policies.
- Maintain consistent high level support and delivery to meet client SLAs.
- Work effectively on a team environment with time and work load adjustability as needed.
- Flexibility to work on assigned schedule given by immediate superior or as required by the project.
- Flexibility to move to new or existing project
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good Oral and Written Communication skills.
- Preferably Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010 proficient.
- Have ability to learn new procedures quickly and efficiently.
- Must be amenable to work in shifting schedule.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Work Location : Quezon City