Perform specialized duties such as:
- Present SeAH’s various special steel products and monitor sales against targets;
- Provide on-site support or trainings for customers when required;
- Confer with customers and engineers to identify and assess product needs and requirements;
- Respond to the internal/external technical support requests related to the products, product selection, application, specification, etc.;
- Perform quality inspection and implement the quality standards of SeAH;
- Prepare the yearly business plan in cooperation with management;
- Set the sales strategies and plans and monitor the implementation of the plans ensuring the achievement of the objectives;
- Receive all technical documentation and inquiries and conduct an opportunity assessment in line with the strategy and vision;
- Strengthen existing customer relationship and develop new potential ones
Place of employment: Houston, TX 77079
Applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering field plus a minimum of 5 years of experience as Sales Engineer, Sales Manager, or related field. Alternatively, applicant must have a Master’s degree in Engineering field.
Please mail your resume to SeAH Global, Inc. at 2100 Main St. Suite 370, Irvine, CA 92614 Attn: Ms. Ha.