The task of the sales executive should be Targeting and Building customer base of the African market identifying and attracting African corporate clients, by analyzing the African developing market.
- Responsible for the sales of electronic components within manufacturing industry worldwide.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills.
- Coordinate with sales leadership on activities to follow during the fiscal year.
- Complete understanding of pricing and quotes process.
- Demonstrate ability to carry on a business conversation with business owners and decision makers.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in increased market share globally.
- Responsible for developing database of qualified leads through telephone canvassing, prospecting, web based tools and search engines, email, trade show lead generation, and other industry networking events.
- Demonstrate the ability to gather order information and submit detailed information for processing orders.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- The applicant must have at least 2-3 years in university, studying business or equivalent
- must have project management experience
- must have at least 1 year sales experience
- must have worked in Africa for at least 2 years, experience on other continents is a plus
- must speak at least African official languages
- must have in depth knowledge about the African market, especially Sub-Saharan