Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating a customer base
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all business rapport and contracts with prospective clients
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients
- Preparing and submitting sales orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote Jolems products
- Maintaining client records
- Answering client questions about, products, prices and availability
- Participate in marketing events and social media marketing
- Communicate new product and service opportunities and provide feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold an Ordinary Diploma in Commerce, Finance and Accounts, or business-related field is strongly preferred
- At least two years’ experience in food and plastic products sales (cookies, biscuits)
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft suite and social media marketing.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be physically fit
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.