Grupo Noa prides it self in having a winning team! We are looking for agents to join or family, currently we have the following openings:
-Outbound Sales Japanese Speakers
-Outbound Sales German Speakers
-Outbound English Speakers
-Over the Phone interperters: Spanish, Creole, Urdu, Italian , Portuguese.
Contractor requirements: We are looking for a contractor who:
1. Is available for 8 hours per day.
2. Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-satisfaction job.
3. Has a solid command of the language you are applying for.
4. English language is need for internal communication
5. Internet connection of 2Mb or more. It can not be wireless nor through a datacard. You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100ms. You can test these requirements running a simple test at speedtest.net
6. Windows environment: We work with a windows based web program. We do require for you to have a computer that runs on windows or has a windows environment already installed. Your operating system must be original.
7. Headset: This headset can be simple but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone behavior and call quality.
How to apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. The language level that you have (should be 90% or above)
2. Your customer service experience
3. Your schedule availability
About the company:
We are a customer service call center with headquarters in California, US and San Jose, Costa Rica. We have been operating independently since 2007 and have successfully contracted remotely for over five years now.
Please add me via Skype for an interview. Skype ID: