As a social media service executive, your primary objective will be to help our clients establish, maintain and grow a potent presence on social media. This is a permanent full time role with salary & bonuses.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regular posts & articles, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages on behalf of our clients
• Coordinate social media messaging with advertising managers, brand managers, and deliver on quarterly or seasonal company goals
• Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement for our clients and develop reports on client & overall industry activity within social media spaces
• Work with other departments to develop social media strategies, timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages for our clients
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Degree or Diploma in mass comm., journalism or other related field in arts or business
• At least 1 year of experience working in a professional environment
• Sufficient knowledge & active use of at least 3 Social Media Platforms
• Should be a strong communicator, with an excellent standard of written and spoken English (Swahili knowledge would give you an extra advantage)
• Professional knowledge of basic workplace computing & software applications e.g. word, excel, PowerPoint
• Background in sales, marketing, PR or advertising would give you an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV, application & any other relevant attachments by email to [email protected] not later than 30th April 2018. E-mail subject should be HR-SMM18. Include a written article titled “How to make it in life with less than most” with 500-800 words only.